Terms and Conditions
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is used. To make this notice convenient, it can be found at the bottom of every page in our website.
A visitor can access and browse our entire site at any time without providing any personal information. DoctorsNote, LLC (“DoctorsNote”) does not collect information that would personally identify you unless you voluntarily provide the information.
In addition, we do not share any personally identifiable information of any kind with any unrelated third parties, except as required under legal process or authorized investigations, or if so directed by a customer with proper authorizations.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. In this regard, personal information collected can include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit Card Number
- Credit Card Expiration Date and
- Credit Card Security Code.
We use information provided by you when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete an order.
We use return email addresses to answer emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from DoctorsNote asking for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your user name, password, credit card information or other personal information through email.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Please note that your credit card information is encrypted by independent third-party service providers to protect your privacy. While we sometimes ask for credit card numbers for certain transactions, and either pass the credit card numbers on to a credit card processing service or process them manually, we do not store credit card numbers online.
DoctorsNote periodically reviews and modifies, where appropriate, its security policies and procedures. We use reasonable care to protect your personally identifiable and confidential information provided by you to our site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” DOCTORSNOTE MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, BY ITS VERY NATURE, A WEBSITE CANNOT BE ABSOLUTELY PROTECTED AGAINST INTENTIONAL OR MALICIOUS INTRUSION ATTEMPTS. FURTHERMORE, DOCTORSNOTE DOES NOT CONTROL THE DEVICES OR COMPUTERS OR THE INTERNET OVER WHICH YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SEND CONFIDENTIAL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CANNOT, THEREFORE, PREVENT SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OF COMPROMISES TO YOUR INFORMATION WHILE IN TRANSIT TO DOCTORSNOTE.
THEREFORE, DOCTORSNOTE MAKES NO GUARANTEE AS TO SECURITY, INTEGRITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR STORED ON THIS WEBSITE.
BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CARE TO SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION WHILE IN TRANSIT, DOCTORSNOTE CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SECURITY OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR TRANSMISSIONS SINCE ANY TRANSMISSION MADE OVER THE INTERNET BY ANY ORGANIZATION OR ANY INDIVIDUAL RUNS THE RISK OF INTERCEPTION.
IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE AS TO SECURITY, INTEGRITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR STORED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF TRANSMITTING YOUR INFORMATION AS IT RELATES TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND FOR ANY DATA CORRUPTIONS, INTENTIONAL INTERCEPTIONS, INTRUSIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO INFORMATION, OR OF ANY DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR FAILURES PREVENTING THE USE THIS WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOCTORSNOTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR MONETARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, AND PENALTIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
Copyright © 2015 DoctorsNote, LLC. All Rights Reserved
THIS SITE DOES NOT DIAGNOSIS, TREAT, PROSCRIBE, OR CURE ANY MEDICAL SYMPTOM, CONDITION, OR DISEASE.
The data contained on DoctorsNote.com, including the text, images, and graphics, or products, if any, are for informational purposes only. The site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinions, treatments or services to you or to any other individual. The information provided on this site, or through links to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. DoctorsNote, LLC, is not responsible for diagnosing, treating, or rendering professional advice related to any medical and/or health symptom, condition, ailment, or complaint.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN.
If you believe you have any other health symptom or problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of this website, or linked websites. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice or judgment. You should always ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information in this website or in the linked websites, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Copyright © 2015 DoctorsNote, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, AND THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE HEREIN, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
- The Site provides an internet-based portal to give visitors the opportunity to obtain a doctor’s note after certifying good health. At no time does DoctorsNote, its representatives, agents or employees diagnose, treat, proscribe, prevent, or cure, or attempt to diagnose, treat, proscribe, prevent, or cure, any physical, mental disease, ailment, complaint, or condition. DoctorsNote, the Site, and products offered hereon are not a substitute for medical diagnosis, care, or treatment of a physician, psychologist or other health professional. You should always seek and rely exclusively on the advice of your physician, psychologist, or other health professional.
- The Site and any applications are not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, and your use of the Site does not, and will not, create a physician-patient relationship between you and DoctorsNote.
- FOR ALL URGENT MEDICAL MATTERS, CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN, GO TO AN EMERGENCY ROOM, AND/OR CALL EMERGENCY MEDICAL PERSONNEL (911). NEVER SEND INFORMATION REQUIRING URGENT ATTENTION TO THIS SITE.
- All content on Site, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, button icons, images, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and data, in any form including the compilation thereof, are protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. The content includes both content owned or controlled by DoctorsNote and content owned or controlled by third parties. Direct and/or indirect reproduction of the content, in whole or in part, by any means, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of DoctorsNote.
- Nothing on this website shall be construed to grant any license or right to use, implied or otherwise, any mark displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner of the mark. Your use of the marks displayed on this site, except those associated with the purchase of any product, is strictly prohibited.
- DoctorsNote reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate use of the website in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, if DoctorsNote believes your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of DoctorsNote.
- THIS SITE, ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, AND ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICE OFFERED (“CONTENT”) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. DOCTORSNOTE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOCTORSNOTE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGMENT.
- YOU AGREE TO HOLD DOCTORSNOTE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS SITE AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF DOCTORSNOTE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF DOCTORSNOTE, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY PURCHASING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND USING THE SITE AND ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY, ILLNESS, OR DEATH. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- This website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The links are provided for convenience only. DoctorsNote does not control such websites and DoctorsNote is not responsible for the content and performance of these sites. The inclusion of links to other website does not imply any endorsement of the material on the websites or any association with their operators. DoctorsNote does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services provided by third parties through the Internet. Use of other sites is strictly at customer’s own risk, including, but not limited to, any risks associated with destructive viruses. You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the terms and conditions of use and the privacy statements of the other websites.
- The Site is directed at adults, and therefore those under the age of 18 are not eligible to use the Site. If you are under the age of 18, please consult a parent or guardian for help in using the Site.
- You agree that use of the Site shall be deemed to have occurred in the State of Texas. As such, any claim or dispute relating to DoctorsNote, the Site, or your use or reliance on the Site, shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to any conflict of laws provision. You and DoctorsNote agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state, or federal courts located in Witchita County, Texas.
- BY USING DOCTORSNOTE OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR VOIP INFORMATION TO DOCTORSNOTE CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO DOCTORSNOTE, AND THAT DOCTORSNOTE MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
Copyright © 2015 DoctorsNote, LLC. All Rights Reserved